



Monday and Tuesday we had the kitchen and laundry room floors redone. It has been an adventure. We have been camped out in our living room with the stove and fridge right in front of us. We felt like we were on an episode of the Simpsons (Homers love to have everything within reach while he sits on his recliner and watches t.v.). The floors turned out great and I'm excited to have the kitchen back. I already made a cake while they were finishing up(I kind of had to, I'm going to a friends birthday bash tonight)! Stay tuned, tomorrow they start on re-finishing the hard wood floor in the living room.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
4 just gotta say::
Wow,what a difference a day makes. It is beautiful Jo...looking forward to seeing the living room floor. Mom
Looks nice! Prob looks even better in person.
wow...looks nice. are you still hoping to move?
Still Hoping to move? What do you think?
Post a Comment