My Parents called us a couple hours ago to let us know Micah made the newspaper!! We were so excited we jumped right into the minivan and headed for the nearest circle K. Three stores later (everyone was sold out) we found a paper. Sure enough Micah was front and bottom of the local section of the Press Enterprise. The article was about the hike we took yesterday. Its pretty cool how even though he didn't want to go on it he was totally blessed by making it into the newspaper. A treat you don't get too often.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
6 just gotta say::
How cool!! I just get checked my paper and YEP there he is!! How exciting. The expression on his face says it all!
How fun...something to put in his memory book/box!
Hey Micah, We are so proud of you. I told gampa that your sweet face tells it all. Love you. gamma
how cool! you're a celebrity! you're famous! congrats!
The publishers ought to get a clue. Put Micah on the front page and they sell out of newspapers.
that IS SO fun! Way to go Micah! I might need your autograph when I see you. ;)
Post a Comment