Monday, February 2, 2009

BUT I DON'T WANT TO TAKE MY MEDICINE!!


Seth had to be put on Amoxicillin Saturday after our lovely trip to Urgent Care. He couldn't stop coughing, and after being up all night for about the third night in a row with him made us concerned.
He doesn't like taking the yucky stuff. He is under the Dining Room Table hiding from the dreaded dropper. He is feeling better now, so hopefully he will be able to go back to school on Wednesday (after missing 1 week).

6 just gotta say::

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

That sounds like Seth :-))

Heather Hekman said...

Sorry Seth's illness lasted so long. Did he get to go back to school?

Sarah said...

Yes he finally went back today, friday. I hope you guys didn't get it. We are still all good here. Just Seth got the bug.

Kindra said...

Hope the whole fam is well now. Miss you guys.

Christy said...

glad you are feeling better Sethers! Love Ryanne

Christy said...

hey dork, I thought I had your email. What days are you at the star testing? We just go tour dates; April 20, 21,22