
I took the boys today on a field trip to the Living Desert in Palm Desert. It was such a gorgeous day. The boys fed the baby giraffe, we walked around for a bit looking for the "monkeys" that Seth wanted to see. But once he realized they don't have monkeys at this zoo, he was ready to go home. Micah ended the day by saying "I think this may be my best day ever, thanks Mom for taking us here". 


NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
7 just gotta say::
wow, better than disneyland? i guess you made the right choice!
How sweet of you Micah. I am glad you and Sethie had a fun day. Love, Gamma
"Best day ever"? Maybe we should trek over there...
I think it's the days we drop everything and do something little that invests in them that it really is the BEST day ever for them.........and us!!! :)
thank you again friend for checking in on me after my surgery and for the flowers. Made my day! :)
That must have felt great to hear it was Micah's best day ever! Is Seth obsessed with monkies at the moment?? You are so cute, girl!
still dont have your email but here is that web site that I like so much www.woot.com they are selling a lap top today, weren't you asking about that yesterday? :)
Post a Comment