The other day Seth got to make number pretzels for school. We got out the whole wheat flour, the yeast and such. They ended up tasting pretty good with a little mustard!
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
6 just gotta say::
sounds yummy :-)
How fun and creative. Sounds like you're being a great teacher.
That is so cool! I remember we made pretzels in school when I was in the 5th grade. It made me feel so grown up to be able to do that on my own. I still have the recipe card I wrote up. It's fun to see my 5th grade hand writing.
where was marcus? did he help??
:)
Cute idea.
Marcus was on time out--we need to learn not to be disruptive during school hours
Post a Comment