
Got an early bday present......well it's for both of us since our bdays our so close together. We are lovin' it!
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
7 just gotta say::
Are you guys using just one between the two you? Looks like fun. :)
yes. we are family and we share.
um, i'm sorry, but what is it?
I'm soooo jealous! Happy early b-day, Jogie! ;-) It's the 31st, right?
Love ya,
Chargie
its an i-touch 32g ipod :~)
I am glad April ask, because I didn't know what it was either:) Anyway, Happy Birthday to you both!! The card is in the mail:) love, mom
you are gonna love it... enjoy!
Post a Comment