I fell asleep yesterday afternoon and look what happened:
I had no idea the kids did this to me!
When I awoke, I was hot! All the stuffed animals and blanket made it very warm!
I thought that was the end....until today.....Sarah showed me the pictures they took! What little boogers lol:)Torture poor mom while she sleeps. Its funny I was so tired, I fell asleep to pile of clean laundry all around me. OOPS!!
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
3 just gotta say::
I LOVE those kids....you raised some goofs. :)
OMG thats just wrong! ;)
that is hilarious!!
i love that they took pictures of it too... that's awesome
Post a Comment