urgh...i just wrote a whole comment and it disappeared! basically i said, you're kids are cute...but much more elaborately said. and, i can't wait to see them so soon!
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
-
This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network.
My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing
it t...
Thanksgiving Break
-
Thanksgiving break was such a much needed week off. We enjoyed! The first
few days thankfully had lovely weather.
Thanksgiving parties before break....
...
The Selfless Side of Parenting
-
So honored to be featured on Susie Miller's blog today! I was asked to
write about, ahem, parenting...for which I feel absurdly inadequate. Still,
here are...
Jayden
-
He hates to take pictures - I hope this is just a phase... Cause he's got
such a great face.
We love this kid so much. He's one of the best and hardest t...
Lunch date
-
It's not very often that we go out somewhere for lunch, so today was a
treat! Nana & Papa took the boys to the zoo today and James was home doing
paperwo...
GF Pumpkin Corn Muffins
-
I was searching for a corn muffin recipe to go along with our soup last
night...the flavor on these were amazing, but they did end up a little dry.
I a...
Short Alaska Summer
-
We would normally depart for Alaska about now. But a few weeks ago Paulette
had rotator cuff surgery. We originally tried to expedite the shoulder
repair l...
Scarlet Threads Boutique
-
Do you like consignment??? Did you like MooLaLa??? Then you will LOVE
this...
Scarlet Threads Boutique is a women's consignment event coming soon to the ...
Because I Won't Lose Them Again!
-
This past weekend, we lost yet another computer! That's about 4 untimely
computer deaths, which of course equals a good deal of loss. Yes, I know:
Back t...
Jesus Will Disappoint You If...
-
...you have a custom-made agenda for Him.
Lately, I've been learning the lesson that I have very little power. I know
that's contrary to what the world is ...
campingin oceanside
-
we had the opportunity to go camping with some friends this past weekend.
we stayed about 10 miles from the beach, so we got a bit of both worlds.
a few...
The Beauty of Sisterhood
-
Sisterhood .... I've always wanted a sister. Although I'll never have a
biological sister, I celebrate the sisters I have in my friends. On Monday
this wee...
A new blog
-
It's time.
Since I began blogging 5 years ago so much has changed in my life...
and this blog
just doesn't seem the place to, well,
blog anymore.
My new bl...
Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
-
Sorry for the bad photo- I had to snap it on my cell phone. I made these
tonight after my friend brought them over to our Mom's Night In the other
night a...
the desert house
-
Erika
Bre
Maddi
Taylor left Lizzie right
Lizzie
Taylor
Erika
Cora
Taylor
Emma in the fan
this is how messy our room was 5 girls not enough spa...
WORK SHENANIGANS
-
For awhile, I was trying to keep coworkers from knowing that I was on
Facebook. I wasn't sure I wanted them to read my oh-so-deep thoughts
(usually, they'r...
Somewhat recent pictures
-
Basically I am just seeing if I remember how to post on my blog. My
mom-in-law reminded me that my last post was about Jenelle's baptism. I
guess it has be...
Lil' E says
-
Steve was leaving Thursday morning to go to the chiropractor and realized
that the battery in the Mazda was dead. So he opened the garage door and
shouted ...
My second "Farm Fresh To You" delivery has arrived.
-
I am so excited at the arrival of my Farm Fresh To You delivery. Every
other week, delivered right to my door, I am greeted by a box filled with
farm fresh...
5 just gotta say::
Great pictures! I like the foggy one with the pumpkins. The one with the 4 of you is nice too. The one with Baby Marcus made me smile.
urgh...i just wrote a whole comment and it disappeared!
basically i said, you're kids are cute...but much more elaborately said. and, i can't wait to see them so soon!
what a perfect day at the patch... great weather for pics :-)
Looks like fun was had by all.
Fun...love all the pics!
Post a Comment