A few months ago Bela our Bro in Law did our family pictures. I LOVE them!!
Here is our dashing 11 year old (next week) Micah.
Micah and Seth. Seth had a hard time smiling at the camera without making a silly face.
Here a good one!
Sweet 12 year old Sarah. So beautiful!
A special one!
The family....
The kiddos together
sarbear
the family again.
and again. see what I mean. sethers is a crack up!
ahhh aint we cute~
one more
and another. I love love this one! mama can jump!
hear no evil--speak no evil--see no evil
the boys
the girls
ticklin sarah
say what?
caught seth without knowing it. Thank you so much Bela!
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago



















3 just gotta say::
I love them...and I love that you posted them right before your 15th anniversary! (15, right?) AND, so glad we get to sort of celebrate both our anniversaries this weekend at U2!!! Love you!
14 silly goose. the big 1-5 next year!!!
Such great pictures!
Post a Comment