Friday, November 4, 2011

day 4

 I am saddened to admit this fact: this is our junk drawer. yep. its Bad with a capital B.  The other day I decided to even take the drawer out, lay it on the floor so I would have to clean it (or trip over it and crack a rib).    The day got away from me and I ended up putting the stupid thing back in its spot.  The next day it was calling my name "JoAnna...JoAnna....come clean me". Fine I will do it. UGGH!!
 Here it is mid way through. Though you actually cannot tell, there are tiny piles of keep, throw away, put away where it actually belongs and put back into drawer.  Unfortunately no money was found.
Here is the final product. All nice and neat just how it should be.

2 just gotta say::

Jennifer said...

I love organization! It feels good to throw things away.

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

Looks good Jo...mom