Well we finally picked up the keys this afternoon. We are official homeowners. It seems like a dream. We do the big move on Saturday. Any volunteers?
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
6 just gotta say::
Congrats on being homeowners! So exciting.
i wanna help! does that count??
Congrats on being homeowners! That is VERY exciting :) IS it in Beaumont? (I think that's what Heather told me)
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :) Tell Sarah she's a sweetie.
We are so thrilled for you all. We were excited to be able to see the house last night. Now, we can't wait to see all the furniture in it!! Love, mom
Yay! I'll help!! It'll just take me a bit to get down there...
Congratulations! I saw a picture of your new house on Jamie's blog.
Post a Comment