Well now they've done it. Let's hear it for escrow/banks/builders.....
They actually wont be done with all the paperwork for a few more days. So instead of tomorrow receiving our precious (and oh so waited for) KEYS, we will be waiting. And waiting. And waiting. UGGGGGGHHHHH. Its all good right? Whats a couple more days in the main stream of it all? We have only been in a 969 sq. ft. house for 11 years. No problem. I wonder if they will give us a prize for our patience. Like a gift certificate to the nearest Home Depot!!! One could only dream (which I am having a hard time doing because I am so excited).
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
6 just gotta say::
You put your right leg in
You put your right leg out... for another few days.
I'm sorry for the set back--again. That is frustrating, but it sure will make your home feel even better!
you are so funny! and i'm sorry for this set back... hang in there!
ya' whats a few more days! Your almost there. Hang in there girl and hollar if we can help. Liek Ryanne coming to paint your walls for you! ;)
well, shoot...
It could be worse, it could be raining. Hang in there kiddo, I am so excited for you kids. Love,MOM
Post a Comment