Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What Seth thinks

My sister Jamie's friend had these questions she asked her son posted on her blog.  I thought I would ask my almost 5 year old too so here goes:


What is something Mom always says to you: Get in Trouble

What makes Mom happy:  Daddy

What makes Mom sad:  Charlie

How does your Mom make you laugh: a banana

What was your Mom like as a little girl:  little

How old is your mom:  I don't know

What is her favorite thing to watch on t.v.: Ghost hunt

What does Mom do when your not around:  eats food

If Mom becomes famous what will it be for:  pretty 

What is Mom really good at:  a dancer

What is Mom not really good at: spinning around

What does Mom do for a job:  making house

What is Moms favorite food:  Salad

What is Mom proud of:  you

What is Moms favorite carton character:  huh?

What does Mom and you have in common: skin

What does Mom and you have different:  hair

How does Mom tell you she loves you:  all the time

What does mom like most about dad:  kissing

What is your moms favorite place to go:  Disneyland


5 just gotta say::

Christy said...

Thats cute! I amy have to steal that and post it for Mothers day. At least now we know the truth about where Seth got the dance moves. ;)

JamieB said...

and he is soooo right about most of those things.
also, good to know you both have skin. that could be rough otherwise ;)

Sarah said...

oh I know so cute, thats my boy. tonight we went to get some "FROYO" and her wore an old cow costume to the store. the thing is this costume Sarah wore on holloween when she was 1 yr old, so it is hilariously short. he is so cute!!!!

Jeff and Aimee said...

You were little when you were little? Wow! Too funny.

la femme elisabeth said...

So cute! I love how you're going to be famous for dancing but you aren't good at spinning around...
so funny to have more insight into his little mind