Monday, September 21, 2009

Carlsbad with the Crandells

Aunt Kindra and her family are staying in Carlsbad this week and so, Sarah and I played hookie today and visited them! Here is Sarah and Esther making a BIG hole!
Esther enjoying her ice cream cone!
Gideon always happy!
Sarah hitting the waves. The water was so warm Kindra her dad and myself even got out there for a little body surfing! I think it was the first time I had been out "deep" in the water since the kids have been born (mostly due to the fact, I usually go to the beach without John and someone has to keep an eye on them ;0)
Me and my best buddy! We have been best friends for 23 years now! That is there condo in the back on the left. They have a front row to the beach--ya baby! It was such a nice relaxing day

(compared to the last few weeks of non stop action) Sarah didn't want to go home, in fact she thought it would be a great idea for me to pay for everyone to go out to dinner! We did end up leaving about 3 pm just in time to avoid most of the traffic.

1 just gotta say::

Stacy said...

perfect week to hit the beach.. looks like fun!