Delight had a birthday party yesterday. About 85 people(includnig my parents--thanks mom and dad for helping) came to give her best wishes!
I asked Sarah to take pictures, so bear with them LOL This is the food I made. Coconut ginger rice, sweet and sour meatballs, and Island Chicken. We also had a green salad, asian salad, macaroni salad, and Hawaiin rolls--yummy
Only pic of me takin--isnt it grand--no cracks on the chili pepper apron(or the festive head band)---I got them enough yesterday--
Delight and HollyDelight had an ukele band come and perform as well as a hula dancer! Very festive, it felt like Hawaii (or so I am told) in that room--it was so hot!
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
5 just gotta say::
Looks like fun, are there left overs? Oh and it looks very fesitve. :)
soo glad everything went great... I hope ya had plenty of food and lots of leftover hawaiian rolls to share... hehe :-)
Your welcome. It was fun and the food was delicious:)mom
I'm so proud of you for feeding 85 people. Good job!
You rock that apron and headband... i don't know what you are talkin' about!! :)
Post a Comment