Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Knotts Berry Farm '09 with the Crandells

we went to Knotts yesterday with Aunt Kindra and her wacky family! Esther loved snoopy.  We had so much fun! We were able to get on ALL the rides with no wait (I'm not exaggerating). What a blessing! Knotts Berry Farm goes all out every year for Veterans--the only time we are able to go with the whole family.  Sarah and Micah loved all the big roller coasters, Seth not so much. ;) We ended the night with a great dinner.  click on some of the pics to get the whole experience. 

6 just gotta say::

Stacy said...

Looks like you guys had a blast.. can't wait to go next month.. I don't think I have actually been on their rides since highschool ;-)

april said...

what's wrong with micah's foot? glad you had such a good time!

Sarah said...

his shoe and sock got wet on big foot rapids and after a while, it started hurting, he took his shoe off to "dry out"

Kindra said...

We had an AMAZING time...so glad we got to share it with you guys...and do our kids ROCK or what??? HOLLA!!!

Sarah said...

holla

Christy said...

looks like fun, I am looking forward to going for FF month. Yahooo!!!!