Wednesday, June 16, 2010

its a REDDDDDDDD cast

Micah got his hard cast Monday. He chose red, of course his favorite color.  They kids are ready to sign.  Sarah and I brought him home balloons the day it happened, and the next day his best friend Joel, also brought him some! He also, has been keeping us busy or I should say, beating us every day at either, Star Wars Monopoly or in this case, Yahtzee.  Way to go Micah!

3 just gotta say::

Stacy said...

looks awful cool... I loove red!! He will get lots of signatures tomorrow at park day ;-)

april said...

he looks super tough with that red cast. :)
and, i don't think i've ever seen John's hair so long! I'm liking it!

Sarah said...

@ april--he tried to do a faux hawk the other day, didnt turn out to well. its toooooo long. :)