kindra and I took the kids to see christmas lights out in alta loma last night. First stop, RUBIOS!!
Enjoyed a quick meal, kept teasing the kids that we were going shopping instead. Esther didnt care for my joke......
5 of them
ya gotta bring humor in the car. my brett michaels impersonation.
Gideon loved the lights. We opted to stay in the car...since it was so chilly and sprinklin' a bit here and there
Esther sang away in the manger for us. too sweet
this one was one of our favorites.
gingerbread land
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
2 just gotta say::
Awww, I LOVE IT!! Such a fun, fun night. I love spending time with you and our kids. I sense a yearly tradition coming on!!! :)
so fun!! love sarah in that one.. i miss her. can she come for new years?
Post a Comment