Ok, Ok he is 6, but he is so darn cute.......I thought I would start blogging about the funny things he says. He woke me up this morning......standing 2 inches from my face "Mom, do pigs like pie?" I answer "yes Seth, pigs like pie".
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
5 just gotta say::
I would have to agree!! I especially love his smiles..gamma
Never too old to post about the cute things our kids say...let's do it until they're 45, k? I mean HELLO, we still say cute things. :)
does that mean your 45 Kindra? Paulette
What pigs don't like pie? ;) Yes they do say the darndest things dont they?
Is that where we get the term Porkpie?
Post a Comment