A few years back, Kindra and I made a pact to make sure we take a day (or two or three :0) once a year for each other..."our friendship anniversary"--its been 25 years! Monday Kindra and I went to L.A. for the day. We saw a live taping of The Talk (click on it and watch the show that aired 1-31). We are in the front row, on the right. The camera actually caught us a few times(You see our backs as the ladies are walking in....and our cute faces later on the show)! After the taping, we headed to The Grove for some lunch(Cheesecake Factory), and a bit of shopping. We jumped on the freeway and it was at a dead stop! Needless to say, we ended up getting out of the traffic jam and heading to the Glendale Galleria for some more shopping (found some fabulous deals) and yes more food (Islands Burgers). It really was a great day and much needed break from homeschooling, chores, errands, etc. Thanks BFF.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
5 just gotta say::
How fun! What a neat tradition! I wish I had a friend that I could do that with!
cool.. I love that you go to talk shows... let us know when it airs? You two are blessed to have each other :-)
Ahhh that sounds like a fun day. Good for you girls getting out and away. :)
What a great idea!! I think I want to do that with my BFF :)
Post a Comment