I (JO) started a weight loss challenge with some Home School moms, and a few ladies from a local Church. We each put $5.00 in the pot, and basically all we had to do was try and lose weight. 28 of us in all, though only 13 came to the final weigh in. I know the picture is hard to see....but if you look closely (double click if necessary) you can see my name in the middle, and my results. :) yep I won $145.00 big ones (Please don't see this as a bragging opportunity, if you know me at all, that's just not my character). Losing weight, being a mom, a wife, a teacher is hard work. I am just so happy that all the working out, the calorie counting, the water intake, really paid off.
Now...what to do with my money?????
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago

8 just gotta say::
Go buy some new clothes, of course! $145 would go a long way at Ross. :) Congratulations!
WOw... you did great JO!! So proud of you girl!!
GO AHEAD AND BRAG! You earned the right.
First thing that came to mind? Buy a new outfit of course. :) Great job!
Wow Jo! Great Job!!! Hope you found some good stuff at Ross :)
absolutely brag Jo, you deserve it!! Way to go honey. Love, mom
yay, Jo!!!! That's great news! I agree, buy some new clothes!
Post a Comment