skip to main | skip to sidebar

Legacy

Monday, March 21, 2011

sophie girl and the cousins.

http://buggistablog.blogspot.com/2011/03/sophie-comes-home.html

Posted by Sarah at 8:22 PM  

0 just gotta say::

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

paisley

Our Church:

  • Trinity in the Pass

the three amigos

the three amigos

"Holmes" Slice

"Holmes" Slice

"Holmes" Fries

"Holmes" Fries

"Holmes" Skillet

"Holmes" Skillet
My photo
Sarah
Beaumont, CA, United States
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Hip2Save
    NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon - Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balm ...
    5 days ago
  • The Pioneer Woman - Full RSS Feed
    This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman - This Saturday is a brand new episode of “Home Sweet Home” on Food Network. My kids are helping me shoot it, my production company in the UK is editing it t...
    6 years ago
  • Loving Life
    Thanksgiving Break - Thanksgiving break was such a much needed week off. We enjoyed! The first few days thankfully had lovely weather. Thanksgiving parties before break.... ...
    6 years ago
  • Planting Trees
    The Selfless Side of Parenting - So honored to be featured on Susie Miller's blog today! I was asked to write about, ahem, parenting...for which I feel absurdly inadequate. Still, here are...
    10 years ago
  • The Busch Family...
    Jayden - He hates to take pictures - I hope this is just a phase... Cause he's got such a great face. We love this kid so much. He's one of the best and hardest t...
    11 years ago
  • 5 Oates in a Row
    Lunch date - It's not very often that we go out somewhere for lunch, so today was a treat! Nana & Papa took the boys to the zoo today and James was home doing paperwo...
    12 years ago
  • Brawlers
    GF Pumpkin Corn Muffins - I was searching for a corn muffin recipe to go along with our soup last night...the flavor on these were amazing, but they did end up a little dry. I a...
    12 years ago
  • Buggista's Blog
    Short Alaska Summer - We would normally depart for Alaska about now. But a few weeks ago Paulette had rotator cuff surgery. We originally tried to expedite the shoulder repair l...
    13 years ago
  • The Victors
    Angel park -
    13 years ago
  • Share The 31 Secret
    Scarlet Threads Boutique - Do you like consignment??? Did you like MooLaLa??? Then you will LOVE this... Scarlet Threads Boutique is a women's consignment event coming soon to the ...
    13 years ago
  • Frank and Lela Sanchez
    Because I Won't Lose Them Again! - This past weekend, we lost yet another computer! That's about 4 untimely computer deaths, which of course equals a good deal of loss. Yes, I know: Back t...
    13 years ago
  • As We Wend Our Way...
    Jesus Will Disappoint You If... - ...you have a custom-made agenda for Him. Lately, I've been learning the lesson that I have very little power. I know that's contrary to what the world is ...
    13 years ago
  • 5 Red Across
    campingin oceanside - we had the opportunity to go camping with some friends this past weekend. we stayed about 10 miles from the beach, so we got a bit of both worlds. a few...
    13 years ago
  • Faithfully Barefoot
    The Beauty of Sisterhood - Sisterhood .... I've always wanted a sister. Although I'll never have a biological sister, I celebrate the sisters I have in my friends. On Monday this wee...
    14 years ago
  • Learning
    A new blog - It's time. Since I began blogging 5 years ago so much has changed in my life... and this blog just doesn't seem the place to, well, blog anymore. My new bl...
    14 years ago
  • taste buds & blossoms
    Pumpkin Snickerdoodles - Sorry for the bad photo- I had to snap it on my cell phone. I made these tonight after my friend brought them over to our Mom's Night In the other night a...
    14 years ago
  • Sarah's Fun Fair
    the desert house - Erika Bre Maddi Taylor left Lizzie right Lizzie Taylor Erika Cora Taylor Emma in the fan this is how messy our room was 5 girls not enough spa...
    15 years ago
  • Char Tunes
    WORK SHENANIGANS - For awhile, I was trying to keep coworkers from knowing that I was on Facebook. I wasn't sure I wanted them to read my oh-so-deep thoughts (usually, they'r...
    15 years ago
  • God's Grace
    Somewhat recent pictures - Basically I am just seeing if I remember how to post on my blog. My mom-in-law reminded me that my last post was about Jenelle's baptism. I guess it has be...
    15 years ago
  • Crandell version 8.0
    Lil' E says - Steve was leaving Thursday morning to go to the chiropractor and realized that the battery in the Mazda was dead. So he opened the garage door and shouted ...
    15 years ago
  • THE LIFE OF BABY MARCUS
    trick or treat - its almost Halloween so trick or treat
    15 years ago
  • In God's Garden of Grace
    My second "Farm Fresh To You" delivery has arrived. - I am so excited at the arrival of my Farm Fresh To You delivery. Every other week, delivered right to my door, I am greeted by a box filled with farm fresh...
    16 years ago
  • Tasty Kitchen Blog
    -
  • Hopeful Five
    -

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ► 2012 (20)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (1)
    • ► July (2)
    • ► May (5)
    • ► February (3)
    • ► January (7)
  • ▼ 2011 (57)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (9)
    • ► October (3)
    • ► September (2)
    • ► August (6)
    • ► July (8)
    • ► June (6)
    • ► May (6)
    • ► April (3)
    • ▼ March (4)
      • sophie girl and the cousins.
      • Fun with Gampa
      • pine wood derby 2011
      • greek geeks
    • ► February (6)
    • ► January (3)
  • ► 2010 (125)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (31)
    • ► October (12)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (2)
    • ► July (12)
    • ► June (11)
    • ► May (11)
    • ► April (7)
    • ► March (7)
    • ► February (9)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2009 (174)
    • ► December (9)
    • ► November (15)
    • ► October (19)
    • ► September (18)
    • ► August (17)
    • ► July (14)
    • ► June (30)
    • ► May (15)
    • ► April (15)
    • ► March (10)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2008 (119)
    • ► December (8)
    • ► November (22)
    • ► October (15)
    • ► September (10)
    • ► August (12)
    • ► July (5)
    • ► June (10)
    • ► May (16)
    • ► April (9)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (6)