I went by myself to Texas this year for 10 yes TEN whole days. I watched the nephew and nieces for 5 of the days so my sis and bro in law could go on vacation.
Of course we had fun from the moment my plane landed! Cheese cake factory where the waitress asked us if we were mother and daughter.......hmmmmm that's all I have to say about that!
The kids had a carnival at their school, and so we braved the crowd and had us some good ol' fun!
cotton candy on the top of the list.......
face painting was a must, and was asked by one of Jayden's classmates if I was his grandma. hmmm.
No we didn't have any trips to the ER. Jay was playing around in the ambulance that came
hehe. lookin' good! The firefighters are all volunteers on the weekends.
Couldn't pry this kid away from the Velocity!
Isn't she adorable? More to come.....
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago



2 just gotta say::
Wow!!! Looks like you had more fun than an Auntie is allowed to have. :-)
Welcome back, Jo. What a great aunt and sister you are. :)
Post a Comment