our version----do it your self picture takin.
the MURDER'S version ( we asked the person next to us to take a picture of us...little did we know!). John and I went on a date a couple weeks ago. He won tickets from the radio to a dinner murder mystery (i think there is groupon's from time to time---buy it--). Oh my gosh we had sooo much fun!! We went to one similar on our honeymoon and I must say this was awesome. John was sitting right next to the murderer the whole night and we didn't know it!!! Very well done show, cast, food, fun all around!!
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
3 just gotta say::
Sounds like fun. I'm glad you two escaped unharmed. ;)
Thanks for continuing to post. Always fun to open a bog and see a new entry. Dad
We had fun with the boys too!!
Especially the liver&onions, mashed
potatoes&chocolate gravy!!mom
Post a Comment