
Last Sunday and on accident, I wore my slippers to church. YES, I wore my slippers to church. I didn't realize I had them on until we were well on our way. At least they aren't pink with big bunny ears on them!!
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
5 just gotta say::
Haha--You know you have too many kids to get ready for church when...
How funny! One time one of my college roommates wore two different shoes to class.
hhahah! love it!
one time my roommate wore 2 different shoes to class, too! i'm not kidding!
love you... good to see your pics
my friend did too, it was jenny trenckmann!!!
so funny, JO...
At least your toenails were nicely pedicured!
Aimee
Post a Comment