So I went to the post office today to mail April a big box of goodies. After paying a very large postage, the box is on its way. The cool thing is, the post lady told me that they have flat rate boxes available. They are $12-15 for international, you can stuff as much will fit in them (up to 20 lbs.)! What a cheap way to send April a little something to let her know we love her and our so proud of what she is doing? Just a something to think about :)
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
3 just gotta say::
What a good sister you are, Jo.
Aimee
Can you give me her address? I asked her, but I guess she forgot to give it to me.
coolio thanks for the tip!!!!!!!!!!!
do you get those at the post office?
Post a Comment