


Micah's class led chapel last Friday at school, and he did so well. He helped lead a couple songs even! John, Seth and I were able to attend, and of course Sarah was there cheering him on. Good job Micah!!
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
5 just gotta say::
Great job, Micah! I love your Cub Scouts uniform, too. Wish we could've been there! Love Auntie Elisabeth
can i get april's address from you, jo? i want to send her a birthday package. my email is rcbrittle@gmail.com. thank you.
how are you doing?
love, rebecca
You are so handsome in your cub scout uniform and what a beautiful smile. We are proud of you Micah! Gamma and Gampa
great job, mics!!! so proud of you...
I love how proud he looks. The wait was worth it!! ~ Kindra
Post a Comment