

This past weekend the kids and I (JO) went camping with our (John and myself) Sunday School group to Yucaipa Regional Park. These are the only pictures I took of the entire trip( still NO camera) Bummer. We had a great time getting to know everyone better. Sarah and Micah loved the water slides-- except when someone got stuck in the middle of one of the slides making everyone else in line wait to get the "unstuck". As you can tell in both pictures Seth is making a lovely face. He really is working on dealing with the issues of a four year old, as you can see. John couldn't make it on the trip he had a previous commitment with some guy he calls "Ichiro Ichiro Ichiro" :)
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
1 just gotta say::
That was brave of you to take the kids yourself. I'm glad you survived and had fun. I hope the s'mores were delicious.
Post a Comment