Tuesday, August 26, 2008

CRAZY SARAH



Oh my goodness!! Word of advice: never give your kids those packaged donuts and then try and go to the grocery store! Today, the kids and I went to get the oil changed on the van. We were all a little hungry, and I told them that they could pick something out of the vending machine because I didn't bring anything to munch. So Sarah and Seth each pick powdered donuts, Micah the wiser of the three picked BBQ chips (my favorite as a kid). Oh they also shared a Dr. Pepper and a Squirt. I know I'm a push over. Any way, all of a sudden Sarah and Micah (not Seth-- I feel due to his bee sting earlier in the day) start to go WILD! and I mean WILD! I couldn't settle them down for anything. We unfortunately had to go to the grocery store. I really feel I gave all the employees at Stater Bros. the best form of birth control known to man. WILD KIDS.

5 just gotta say::

Anonymous said...

That is way too funny, Jo...love, mom

Heather Hekman said...

That is great! I know my kids have been great birth control for others, too. We all take our turns.

April said...

i love wild kids...i'd have 10 if i could. :)

JamieB said...

i love your wild kids... you should have 10 if you can.

Sarah said...

Once again Jamie making the jokes!!!