Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BOWLING!!!!







Tuesday we went bowling for the first time with all the kiddos( I know can you believe we have never taken them?---sad) We were suppose to go to Knotts with our friends the Washurns, but with the rain that was suppose to come, we decided to opt for indoor activities. We had a blast! I pretty much got a gutter ball every time. John did wonderful, and the kids didn't do bad either (they had the bumpers). Afterward, we came up to the house and had lunch, hung out went to the park for a bit--no rain-- and for dinner-- got some Burger King. Good times with great friends. What more could you ask for?

5 just gotta say::

Christy said...

fun! fun! :)

Heather Hekman said...

Glad you had some good family/friend fun time! Bowling is great. Our kids have never been. I'm sure it will be quite the experience when we go!

la femme elisabeth said...

Your hair is ADORABLE! And I stink at bowling, too. Love ya!

JamieB said...

one of the best times i have had with the kids was when we went bowling last summer.... and your hair is adorable!

Star Char said...

Lookin good, mama! What a fun day! It looks like your kids have a lot of personality. I LOVE that!