Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kynt and Vyxin

I know, I know, you are probably all wondering why these adorable creatures are on our blog. When we went to Disneyland on Sunday, as well as it being Sarah's birthday, it was also "GOTH" day! So everyone and their mother (seriously) were dressed in their finest. John happened to see Kynt and Vyxin from the Amazing Race 12 walk right by him. He was so excited he called me on my cell (I was at Cal. Adv with Sarah and Seth, he was at Disneyland with Micah) to tell me. A very interesting day indeed.

3 just gotta say::

Kindra said...

That's awesome! Is it sad that I recognized them right away?

Star Char said...

I love the Amazing Race! Are you watching it this season?? The 2 frat guys HAVE to go next!

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

I thought she might be part of 5 red across.....