Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wedding

Back in August, John and I went to our friends wedding in Long Beach. My parents took the kids and we said adios for about 24 hours. We had a blast. The wedding was beautiful, and the reception was yummy and fun too. Here are the pics from that day--We actually left in such a hurry leaving the skid marks from the van in my parents driveway we forgot our camera. Our friends were just able to email us these. So, enjoy.

1 just gotta say::

Star Char said...

JOGIE! I love your blog! I think we hooked up on facebook, but we've not really communicated there. How are you? You look freakin gorgeous! And your kids. They are so cute. And it looks like they have huge personalities. Do you homeschool all of them or just Micah? What is your new address, my dear? I'm so excited to be back in touch with you!