We know this is a terrible picture(camera was put on the wrong setting-oops) but the words say it all. Its the part of the show when Charlie Brown asks Linus "doesn't anyone know the true meaning of Christmas" and Linus says "I do" and proceeds to quote Luke 2. Awesome. Even at Knotts Berry Farm the true meaning of Christmas is presented! Can I get an AMEN?
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
6 just gotta say::
Amen!
so cool!
I second that!
Amen sister!
I just got your Christmas Card! What a beautiful family you all are!! Your new home looks so nice! You guys really deserve it and I am so happy for you. I am so happy you have a blog; now I can keep up on how you all are doing. I have a blog too, but it is mostly an art blog. Tell John I said hi and to get those drunk drivers!!!!
will do!
Post a Comment