Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Seth's Christmas performace



Last night was Seth's Christmas Performance and I have to say though not all of you would believe me, he was the star of the show. During the first song, which had a lot of motions to it, he turned around and stuck his booty out and shook it!! He just kept laughing and doing it again and again. By the end of the show, he was making "pig" faces and trying to get his buddy next to him to take part in the humor. She kept saying "no" but he wasn't stopping. It was hilarious. A few families after the show came up to us and asked where he got his since of humor from. We were on the opposite side of where he was. so the pictures are not great, but the memories will be! (I tried numerous times to upload the video clip but it wouldn't. I will try again later)

6 just gotta say::

Jessica said...

I just have to pop in to say that I LOVE his sweater vest... he looks so handsome :)

Sarah said...

thanks jessica!!!

Christy said...

actually the move he was doing is what we like to call "pelvic thrusts!" HHHMM.......where do you think he learned that my friend? ;)

Sarah said...

I need a copy of that

April said...

it's times like these that i hate being so far away!!! i would have paid good money to see seth shakin' his bootie...

Heather Hekman said...

That's hilarious.