Saturday, December 6, 2008

Redlands Christmas Parade




Tonight we had the privledge of being in the Redlands Christmas Parade for Micah's Cub Scouts! I have never been in a parade before (John was a band geek so he has been in many many many parades. The kids didn't really know what to think, but once we got moving, it was fun! I don't know if I would do it again any time soon (we had to be in line 2 hours early... a lot of waiting around) but, a good holiday memory with the family. We have been so busy lately it was nice to take a moment and remember what the season is about.

1 just gotta say::

Christy said...

sounds like fun. We ditched our parade that Morgan was supposed to be in for the swim team. Thats ok though cause it was SO nice to do nothing on Sat. for once! ;)