Today Kindra did the Relay for life up in Yucaipa. I came to keep her company for a few hours this afternoon. She also cut her hair off to donate! We had fun walking around the track catching up. Gideon fell asleep in her slingamajigg (not sure what you are suppose to call it I never had one ;) ) so all you see is his head LOL .
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
3 just gotta say::
I like your word slingamajigg!
I do too. :)
I wanted to tell you again..THANK YOU so much for coming out and supporting me and hanging with me..if not for you, I would have been out there for HOURS by myself...you're the best friend a girl could ask for..MUAH!!
aaahhhhh, that was so nice of you to walk with her and good job supporting such a great cause Kindra! Jo says greta things about you all the time!! :)
Post a Comment