AS usual the pictures are out of order --oops well, here I am attempting to skate! hehe
Micah waiting for me to get out on the rinkMe and my sweet Micah
Me and some of the Moms catching up while the kids skate (or watch kids skate;))
Seth with his blue icee!
Micah and his end of the year "homeschool group" party at CAL SKATE. We had a lot of fun. It was Micah's first time skating and so he had a bit of a tuff time especially since his mom is not so coordinated. But he did try and I am very proud of him for that!
4 just gotta say::
fun was had by all. I cant wait to see Ryanne and Seth try next year. :)
hahaha yeah right
Looks like as usual your all having a great time. Did Micah make it on the rink? MOM/Gamma
yes micah got out on the rink-pay attention gamma!! LOL
Post a Comment