Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A Night Out




John and I went to our friends wedding a couple weekends ago.  Just a few snapshots of the night. Enjoy!  

7 just gotta say::

la femme elisabeth said...

I love the lower picture of you guys--so serious. Micah looks so much like John!

Anonymous said...

is that john drinking alcohol? cause i don't think i have ever seen him do that before. and technically he isn't drinking it, just holding the glass.. but still.

Sarah said...

False John is drinking apple cider--duh!

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

You both look so nice all dressed up!! Where were the kiddos? MOM

Sarah said...

the kiddos were with you guys--dont you remember!!

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

I knew that, I was just kidding. MOM

Christy said...

glad you guys had a fun time. Stick with the Apple CIder John, we dont want you getting all sloppy. :)