Ava enjoying another "Holmes" favorite--Chick-Fil-A!
Aunt Elisabeth and Brynne working on facebook
Mom and Elisabeth sharing a special moment together
TWINS!! ( I didn't get to see the groom today so I will have to do ;)--oh we didn't plan on matching either--it seems we both have good taste--hehehe)
Uncle Adam rolled into town about 12 last night (from Texas) and so the kids were super excited to see him. They loved dog piling on him, I think he enjoyed it too, except the not so nice wake up call at 7 am(The Buschs went to visit Adams side of the family for a few days in San diego --)!
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
0 just gotta say::
Post a Comment