Debbie and Kindra
Kindras family and Terry Shenzel, we surprised Ty! Everyone was in the backyard waiting for him when he "stopped" by to say hi to Jason. He was in Tears!
Nicole and Christina catching up. Christina is holding Sam's baby #4
Skye, Kindra and me,
my kids, Esther and Becca ( Stacy's little girl)
Ty, The other Terry and Denise Brown
Some if the guys
Giving a little speech
We all went around and said how much Ty touche our lives, so here is Kindra.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
5 just gotta say::
Too bad its a week late..mom
Are Ty and Terri still in Nebraska!! What are their kids doing? Tell me the scoop! I met them when I was 14 and they are the BEST!! I miss them!!! If you talk to them, tell them I said hi.
ahhhh, I am so glad you had fun. I was wondering how it went. I bet they were really blessed to see you all. How was lunch today w/ the girls?
such a wonderful night.. I went to bed feeling truly blessed :-) I enjoyed hanging with ya today too!
Thanks for taking the pics. I agree w/Staci..it as a blessed evening and I loved catching up with old friends. Love ya.
Post a Comment