Though some of you may not know this, I HATE and I mean HATE mice. Actually I think its more than just hate, I'm horrified of them. So here's my story. Last week the bug guys came to spray(since we live in a new house, newer homes tend to attract things that stole their land-need I say more?). It was their first time coming over, and so I asked them if they will come out at any time if I happen to see a mouse? He said "yes we will, and actually I saw one walking on your fence a little bit ago- I normally wouldn't have mentioned it but since you asked...." (oh by the way, there is a field behind us that had just been bulldozed--hmmmm). Well I basically freaked out and said "I need you to do something about him; what do you have in your truck right now". He happily put a black box out in the yard which attracts the filthy creatures and then slowly dehydrates them (please no animal cruelty comments). Any way, needless to say, tonight I was doing some weeding in the back yard enjoying the nice cool damp weather; turning my head to see how much I had left to do, I glance at the ground beside me--there it was lying on the ground near the little black box ---DEAD. So what else would I do in a situation like this you might ask? I screamed. Loud. And then I screamed again. I then curled up my toes and quickly ran into the house. The kids all asked what was the matter and I'll I could say "it is gross, a dead mouse". I left everything out side, the pulled bucket of weeds I had been working on, the trash that some how found its way in a couple of the bushes, and yes even the dead mouse. I'm not touching it, uhuhuh no way. I called my best little partner in the whole wide world and asked him if he would take care of it, and happen to mention no throwing it over the fence either! ;) He said he would, not a problem! Thank you hubby! I know your wondering what's the big deal its just a mouse. Aren't we suppose to love all of God's creatures? Yes we are, but to me its more than a mouse, its a disgusting rodent that will breed like crazy and infest your home, attic and garage, leaving you with chewed up camping gear, or a bucket of dog food that they tore apart trying to get into, a box of treasured memories from your childhood ruined my rodent poop, the list goes on and on and so as I conclude, I must say with a very fearful heart, the only good mouse in my eyes is a dead mouse. And thats stretching it! Oh by the way, my toes are still curled.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
12 just gotta say::
Are your toes still curled, Jo? Great story.:)
i hear ya!! GOOD N' DEAD, that's the only way i see it, too.
I agree.. I've had too many things ruined also by them.
I feel that way about a lot of God's creatures!
yes my toes are still curled and I couldn't sleep at all last night. I know its only a mouse but Im a freak!!
So now Tale of Despereaux for you, huh?
ooooooooohhhhhhhh man, I guess I wont be buying the kiddos a mouse for Christmas then. Our friends have a pet mouse and the little sucker bit me last month. UGH!
thank christy! One more reason why I hate mice
thank christy! One more reason why I hate mice
This from the girl who use to catch snakes, frogs, and lizards.... Imagine that. dad
I agree-hope the outdoor infestation goes away before I get there!
Yikes! I'm with you mice are gross!!
Post a Comment