The kids and I went on a 4 night camping trip to Big Bear with some other home school mamas.
We stayed in a huge campsite called buttercup located in Pine Knot.
We went up the ski lifts at snow summit and hiked a bit and had a picnic lunch
We also went on the alpine slides (a must) the bigger kids did the water slides too
The Village was fun as well, ice cream cones and tons of souvenier shops
Well needless to say with mountain camping there is dirt, and a lot of it! Sarah showing off her dirty feet. We pretty much roughed it the whole time, no showers and only uhmmm out houses! The last night there we had a pack of coyotes come near us but no bears. We had to pack ALL of our food up every night so we wouldn't have any unwelcomed critters invading our camp. With all that said it was a great time of laughing, even loosing a tooth and just enjoying each other.
3 just gotta say::
I love the look on Seth's face in the top pic. You are a fun mom, Jo. I'm not sure I would have braved four days in the mountains without my man. (Or WITH him, either!)
You are such a good momma... I bet your kids will always have great memories of this trip... makes me wish I had come :-)
AAHHHHHH SHUCKS GUYS, THANKS FOR THE SWEET COMPLEMENTS.
Post a Comment