My hubby is about the coolest thing ever. He takes such good care of us. He works hard to support us so I can be a stay at home mom. He commutes sometimes 45 minutes one way so we can have a home in a city that is safe for the kids to play outside. He is supportive of us homeschooling, helping when he can (even if that means giving me a much needed night --or weekend for that matter-out). He even does laundry when it gets to be overwhelming! He never asks for anything in return. I am so proud of him and appreciate all he does for me and our kids. Thank you John for being a great Husband, Dad, and best friend.
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
5 just gotta say::
Awwww! What a sweet post!! He IS a cool guy...tell him I said hi!!!
what a nice post but now the question remains; what did you do wrong? Why are you sucking up? Kidding!
Yay, John!
tooo funny Christy. Love posts like these... our guys are pretty cool :-)
I am getting him drunk on Coke next weekend!! Yes...
Post a Comment