So on Sunday I was out doing a little shopping (by myself--no kids always a good thing), I really wanted to buy a new pair of sunglasses, but really couldn't justify a pair when I had a perfectly good pair in my purse. I opted not to, and felt good I didn't give in. Well, wouldn't you know it, not 24 hours later, as I am pulling my shades out of our bag getting ready to leave Soak City, they were broken! The top of them split, making one of the shades fall out! Kinda ironic. don't you think.......... ;)
Lunakai Sleep Gummies 60-Count Only $7.96 Shipped on Amazon (Reg. $25)
-
For a limited time, head to Amazon where you can score this Lunakai Sleep
Gummies 60-Count bottle for only $7.96 shipped or less (regularly $29.95)
when yo...
14 hours ago
5 just gotta say::
I thought maybe you had just gone blind in one eye. :)
you crazy girl... love the look!
Who's the pretty girl next to you in the blue? New friend of yours?
hahaha so funny as a matter of fact she is. God thing she doesnt know i blog yet!
OPPS!!! :)
Post a Comment