Thursday, December 17, 2009

I don't usually kiss and tell but.................

Oh my goodness this is the best stuff ever! Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin cheesecake ice cream is smooth and creamy with yummy graham crackers throughout.  Get some while you can!!! You wont be sorry!

7 just gotta say::

april said...

perhaps it will be a christmas miracle and i'll find some in my freezer!

Christy said...

OK I will take your word for it and live through your YUMMY description unless of course you can talk them into making me a gluten free, dairy free version..............I'd be your best friend forever and ever. ;)

JamieB said...

i had this last year - but forgot about it this year! it's not too late, huh??

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

will we have some for Christmas?:-)mom

Sarah said...

sorry mom its ALL gone.

Star Char said...

YUMMERS! My fave is Chubby Hubby! Have a wonderful Christmas, Jogie. I love ya!
Chargie

la femme elisabeth said...

Woah, that's dangerous. I LOVE pumpkin ice cream!