Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Seth looks like he is happy with his gift!John Surprised me big time.  But on a side note, check out the man hands (hehe)Micah looks happy to get a B.B. gunall ready for taget practicedaddy teaching him and then gampa giving him good tips.Sarah excited to get a new game.

5 just gotta say::

Stacy said...

looks like ya had a great Christmas... now only 6 months to wait for your gift :-)

Buschy said...

I see you have two tickets. I'll buy the drinks if you take me...

Sarah said...

adam, very tempting indeed, ill think about it. ;)

april said...

what a GREAT gift!!! i'm so glad i'll be in town in time for us to go together! :)

la femme elisabeth said...

hmmm.....everyone is making a claim on those tickets of yourn...
I love the pics of the kids--such great reactions and Sethy cracks me up, he's so darn cute!!!