Thursday, December 17, 2009

photo shoot and peaceful blessings

The kids had park day for YVCHE today up in Oak Glen (one of the kids called it (oklahoma..."mom how far is Oklahoma?" Me"uh about 3 days drive, why?" Kid " I thought we were going there today" Me " oh you mean Oak Glen.....about 10 minutes" kid "oh good".so the photo shoot didn't go as well as I had hoped for----but hopefully we have a few winners.  
Merry "peace" to all and to all a good life!

6 just gotta say::

april said...

so cute!!!

Stacy said...

looks like a beautiful day up in Oaklahoma :-)

Jeff and Aimee said...

Nice pics!

JamieB said...

when did Micah grow up? he looks like he's 9 or something!! :)
love these!

la femme elisabeth said...

that last one's my fav--all their personalities shining through and so sweet. Miss you guys!! (boo hooohoooo)

Mel (AKA Dad, Papa Mel, Grampa) said...

I especially love the first one of the kids..mom
and the second one of Micah. He looks so sweet/handsome and a good kid. of course I am prejudice. mom