Wednesday, February 3, 2010

bonnie, david and a little bonding

Last month Kindra and I went to see a taping of the Bonnie Hunt show.  Afterward we took a trip on over to the grove and farmers market in L.A..  We shopped a little and had dinner at the cheesecake factory. We had a beer, nachos (would it be anything else???) and shared a big old asian salad.  While we were fine dining, David Spade sat at the table next to us.  We (or I should say Kindra--struck up the conversation;0) go to talk to him for a few minutes before his friends arrived.  The day was wonderful. We hadn't had a whole day together since she had her kids.  Thanks for the memories Kin.!

5 just gotta say::

Kindra said...

Awww...thanks. Right back at ya...SOOOOOOO much fun...we need to do it again...SOON! ;)

Sarah said...

ya---- this time lets go see Ellen ;)

Sarah said...

nice napkins on our laps!!! hahahhahhahha

Stacy said...

You gals look sooo pretty.. glad you had a fun day :-)

Christy said...

David Spade huh? I bet that could make for an interesting conversation. :) Glad you guys had a fun day.