Some kids just take longer to do awesome things than others. Its hard when you already are awesome, so to be that much more awesome, takes a lot out on a kid! 
"Today is the day Micah" we said to him as we were eating lunch. He really didn't have a desire. He just wasn't going to do it. Until, I told him I would give him $20. for being brave and getting out there and doing it. He said "can I buy a lego set with the money"? And the rest is history (as I post this John and Micah are already at the store searching for the perfect set)!
We are sooooooo proud of you Micah! You truly got a little more awesome today...........
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
1 just gotta say::
Good for you Micah!
Looking at the pix I think he'll have an easier time if you can raise the seat a few inches. Or bring it over and I'll do it for him.
Post a Comment