Took the kids to the Living Desert yesterday with our Home School group. It was such a great time.
Seth was watching a butterfly come out of her chrysalis.
We had perfect weather. All the animals loved being on display!! I of course freaked out during the wild life show, when the oh so lovely rodent made their appearance.
Sarah and I wore our matching living desert t-shirts. ;)
NEW Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows Lip Balms Spotted on Amazon
-
Head over to Amazon where you can score the new Lip Smacker Halloween
Squishmallows Lip Balms for just $6.29! Lip Smacker Halloween Squishmallows
Lip Balm ...
5 days ago
2 just gotta say::
FUN!!! And you girls look GOOOOOOOD in pink!!!
Dan said he had fun with the girls and it was a beuatiful day. Me on the other hand, I got a nice day out with Dans mom with no kids. Nice break for this Home school mama. :)
Post a Comment